View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #2673 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ahh! looking forward to your vid. did you try using your zoom as a mic/preamp?

considering the rattles i get in the audio from the headrest bars, i think that's a good location if you can get enough front view. since my audio input is from the tascam in the cupholder mount, there's no rattles in my audio, but when i plug the real sony mic with a L-adapter i hear rattles. it's not too bad but just annoying.

yah, i think the 409 should work. i dont like running TPMS and i currently dont run them in my WEDS. so yah, i dont plan on running in the new set.
I didn't try the Zoom today. I wasn't prepared with a mounting solution yet. the audio will be week I was more interested in testing the location for the GoPro. This was the first in cabin trial. Hopefully the cup holder mic mont thingy will show up next week. I'm jealous of the almost same day service you guys in the U.S. get with e-shopping.

Did you do anything about the TPMS light on the dash? or do you live with it?