View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #2672 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Man I'm behind for being gone s couple of hours. Went to Trudy's with the wife to celebrate last day on the job. Apparently we might be celebrating even more - we're at the Acura dealership letting them appraise the Honda after test driving an ILX. A 2.0L 150hp car is not quite what I was expecting but it's really a decent little car. The wife is quite pleased with it, so I am as well.
I was curious about the ILX. I used to like the Integra and RSX. I'm just miffed that the manual transmission is only available with an option set that puts the MSRP up to 30k minimum eff you, honda.