View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #2670 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Man I'm behind for being gone s couple of hours. Went to Trudy's with the wife to celebrate last day on the job. Apparently we might be celebrating even more - we're at the Acura dealership letting them appraise the Honda after test driving an ILX. A 2.0L 150hp car is not quite what I was expecting but it's really a decent little car. The wife is quite pleased with it, so I am as well.

PS Gale, I asked the wife about Grandma Stranger - definitely hesitant at first but I think I could get an ok after a night out on the town if I feed her the proper beverages
sounds good, and GL with the apprasial and ILX if your wife decides. it's a nice car for sure.