View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #2668 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Today I mounted on the rear hatch glass. I'll check the video later to see how it looks. I didn't care for the distraction it caused while looking in the rear view mirror.

The 409/409s look close. Are you not going to run TPMS on the new wheels?
ahh! looking forward to your vid. did you try using your zoom as a mic/preamp?

considering the rattles i get in the audio from the headrest bars, i think that's a good location if you can get enough front view. since my audio input is from the tascam in the cupholder mount, there's no rattles in my audio, but when i plug the real sony mic with a L-adapter i hear rattles. it's not too bad but just annoying.

yah, i think the 409 should work. i dont like running TPMS and i currently dont run them in my WEDS. so yah, i dont plan on running in the new set.