View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #47 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Um seating adjustment beef? Lol that is one of the oddest and funniest things I've heard on this forum, I would have given you a sideways look as well. So what's your decided upon resolution? Drive to NY, put more miles on the car for a different dealer or learn how to do it yourself? Btw, I don't know how asking for the GT-R mechanic is going to go down at the shop, they could outright say no because you don't have a GT-R, I mean if it was as easy as asking for the GT-R mechanic I'm sure the guy with the Versa would want the special tech as well. Learn how to change the oil yourself, at least that way you'll feel gratified and know the job was done right instead of biting fingernails worrying over seat angles in the dealer waiting room.
The GTR tech works on other cars its just they are certified to deal with higher end cars.... If they ONLY worked on GTRs they would be sitting around all day with nothing to do as there are not a ton of GTRs going in for service daily....

I already went over with him the ease of changing your own oil but he doesnt want to so i suggested the GTR tech for a better solution.