View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #2517 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, i laid out 5-6 simple questions that can be answered yes or no and all he wrote back was 'call me.' yah, screw you mofo.

which exhaust are you looking to get? wheels already? you just recently got the vossens! you're like me.

Call him?? He can't type of WTH is wrong with his fingers?? Ken-San, make sure he is not located in Nigeria, ok!!!

I am most likely going for Invidia, Sound/Price/Quality is pretty much fall into what my criteria.

About the rims, yea... the more I look at it, the more I feel it looks like an 18, most of the time I park beside a 19, mine really looks small... I think it's because the chrome lip/edge, it's about 1-1.5 inch thick, thus the spokes are short.. thus looks like an 18.....