View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
JohnsZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z Tour CY M6
JohnsZ will become famous soon enoughJohnsZ will become famous soon enough
Default Am I Being Unrealistic?

I recently brought my '09 370Z in to a Nissan Dealership to have the oil changed. I'm one of those Z owners that some may say I'm a little paranoid but I never like to let anyone drive my car and I hate it when I need to have it serviced as I know someone has to drive it and they will probably mess around with the seating position. So the guy who meets me at the greeting entrance who is their "driver porter" was a beast of a man, no less than 400 lbs and at least 6' 5" wearing farmer jeans and holding a cigarette between his fingers. Kind of like someone out of a John Steinbeck novel. Anyway, I asked him if he would tell the techs not to adjust the seating position. I never thought that HE would be driving the car into the garage. Anyway, this mountain man gives me an attitidue and says "look at me" and hands me back the ignition "egg" as well as the ticket number he wrote up. i.e. there was no way he was going to be able to drive the car without adjusting the seating position. So I asked him if I could drive it into the garage and he says "I'm not being funny". So not trying to have a confrontation with this guy, I let it go but I complained to an employee at the service desk about him. He said he would let the service mgr know. So right now I am pissed off and thinking of going to another Nissan dealer when my next service comes up. The car is still under warranty. Am I being unrealistic?
JohnsZ is offline   Reply With Quote