View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #2485 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
BUT I WILL SOUND LIKE IM YELLING ALL DAY LONG??!

HELLO MR. ALCHENG! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CAR...
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
What's wrong with Mr. Alcheng's car? My work schedule this week has messed with me keeping up with the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good to hear you enjoyed the technique
Hello Everyone

It's been an intense morning and I still have tons to go after.... stressful when busy, but also graceful when it is busy..

just got off the phone with the service manager, I don't bother with the adviser anymore cos it seems all he can do is a big smile and jokes with me...

The problem originate back to a TBA regarding the window and the soft, there is this manufacture-defect that the power window doesn't drop and move forward far enough thus the window is rubbing against the soft-top every time the door open and close thus making a hole/damage to the soft-top.

They suppose replace the soft top and adjust the movement of the windows of both side to fix the problem.....

first they tried to repair the damaged part of the soft top... which later on we found out the top has to be replaced and we are going to replace it before the Winter (Oct).

the worst part is adjusting the window... they never be able to get it adjusted properly... either the windows is adjusted too low thus wind noise and water leak, or it is too high(which is what's happening with the driver's side right now) thus the window will drop halfway after it's auto up, looks like they adjust the window too high when it's closed so it hits the stopper thus the controller makes the window roll down, plus it has this weird noise when it hits the stopper......

To make it worse, it only happens intermittently, they actually fixed it 2-3 weeks ago and I was satisfied.. however... the problem came back again and well.....

Gonna go there again next Wed... work with the tech and the manager together... I hope we just need to adjust the window about 3mm lower than what it is now, then it should be fine....

Now, the good stuffs.... Ordered white bulbs for maps, vanity, trunk and plate!!

At least there's some high for me, hahahaaa!!!!

O.F.C.!!! <=== Anyone Still Remember??