View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #2484 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey there, mr.gale! yah, no reply yet from Mo (nismo wheel seller guy) nor kami... i checked tanabe japan's site last night to get more flavor for the MS3 and even their site is kinda lame. no dimensions on backspacing nor weight.

im starting to get tired and may just pass the idea all together. you know, kinda like when looking for a car you do alllllllll the research and by the time you got everything you need to know, you're tired and just say f- it.

thanks on the grandma wrinkly technique.

watz up, pint!

hahaha, V1 is your friend.

in other news, i found a security camera i want to use on the porch to replace my existing one...so placed my order last night. should have it mounted and working tomorrow. i think the larger one im going to put it on a tripod and place it in front of the porch door. lol a good way to say

Good to hear you enjoyed the technique