View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #2444 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
good to hear Ms.Pint

Good luck Mr.alcheng
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, good luck with your car too, mr.alcheng!

dogdamn, we're updating our security system and was hoping to get a smaller camera for the porch. i saw the camera arrive and... wtf...this thing is the same size. need to ask the wife to return and reorder. im looking for a small indoor camera which i will mount on the window from inside the house adjacent to the door at chin height. wife does all the network stuff so i was relying on her to get us the updated camera.... hummm....
Dang... no luck with the windows.... they dealer cannot find any problem and after I pick up the car today the problem popped up... after I left the dealer.... gonna call up the adviser tomorrow and this time I cannot just leave the car to them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
One word: Whew,
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
We will know tomorrow. All went well today -- even our lead developer who had to attend the session was in good form and sober. We normally don't let him interact with actual people, in person.
Looks like it's almost done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
put a vtec sticker on there until paint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
along with several other sticker such as:

JDM as F***
Ill
Illest
Seen it
NOS
SKUNK
Etc.

and every manufacturer of parts known to this world!

Soon Mr.GaleForce's Z will reach 782rwhp: