View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #2373 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hahaaa, yes Mr.kenchan, ~~ The lengend
of failure never dies!!
hahaha, yah, those were something... all in a WRONG way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hey Ken! I must admit that the MS3 is I don't really care for the SP1, but thats just my opinion. Can you get 'em without the step lip? How much do those weigh compare to your Weds?
i prefer to have step lip on the MS3 if i can get it that way, but SSR is not very descriptive on which offset/lip allows for the stepped lip. it's just lacking too much info on their site and dealers dont apparently know much about the wheel.

i think the weight is going to be 25lbs or so. not expecially light. this is another reason why i am not extremely hot on wheel shopping right now. my weds are about 22lbs running DW's which saves total static weigh of 5lbs per corner. that's a lot of unsprung weight saved.

i just want to have 2 sets. i might end up getting another set of weds.