View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #2365 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

I was paying extra attention to the Silverado since I couldn't see through him. Next time I'm going to leave double the gap.

I am pretty sure what happened is he wasn't paying attention then saw the Prius at the last second. Everyone behind me assumed everything was fine since he was going at a good pace.

It did sound really cool. Heard my tires and then the big crash sound from impact. My hearing was extra sensitive because I was trying to listen to see which side of the car I was going to rip off... left or right.
Wow! So glad to hear you're ok man! You know what's sad about leaving extra car lengths gap? Every azzhole out there wants to fill it.

Isn't it funny tho that during times like this we are hyper aware and vigilant due to the proverbial sh!t hitting the fan all around you? Time CRAWWWWWWLLLS
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 06-27-2012 at 11:52 AM.