View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #2362 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
This time I have a Dodge Avenger… initial feel is better than Maliboooo, at least it doesn't have the 20 -degrees play on the steering on EACH side like the Malipoo… but the susprnsion of this car is just weird~~ feels like its nose rise when braking n dive when accelerating.... something like that……
damn, avengers are still around? i remember those things were like one of the worst copycat of the eclipse and probe and other FWD failures of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
One of the portfolio managers in my office came back to tell me about it
lol... this sounds as bad as office building contractors with their unions and such.. i am very glad i dont have to work with politics..well, outside my company that is. i hate dealing with idiot vendors.