View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #2345 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm handy with most things. Ever since I was a kid Id take stuff apart and put it back together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
nice! ever since i was a kid i take things apart and later get yelled at my dad saying i broke it. here dad, some spare screws....

with that experience i got while young, im pretty good at putting things together now adays.

fortune cookie: one needs to break things to really understand the limits of materials and one's self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
None that can be mentioned in polite company
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'm hoping for good news. Wish I had room to avoid it but oh well. Sometimes you just have to hit sh!t.
yah, i had no room to avoid either. and i have very quick reflex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan… I am kinda getting used to it… everytime the servicr advisor comes up with a big smile so at least it's some kind of a good service.... lol

And this is what I am driving today… til 3pm… I hope……
hahaha, yah, in j-land McD's sells smiles for free.

wooah, wtf is that thing you are driving (riding?) today...