View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #2343 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Gaps are your friend. However, whenever I create a safe gap between myself and the car in front of me, a car always wants to come over into my lane and fill it -- at least in the NYC/Long Island area. To fix that, I close the gap, but make sure that I can see through the cars in front of me down the road so that I can see any potential danger and react to it in time.
That's how it is here. If you leave a gap someone will fill it. And of course the person behind you NEVER leaves a gap so even if you can avoid hitting the person in front on your own, you're just going to be shoved into them by the guy behind you.
LIKE us on Facebook!