View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #2195 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold
Default f

My Z has been sitting in the garage since Friday. We've been entertaining family. It has been fun to see them.

Yesterday, we went to the go-cart track and I saw my 7 year-old niece race around the kiddy track all by herself ... bless her little heart. However, when she started, she was driving in the wrong direction, and the worker let her go around the track a few times before turning her around. The first time that he tried to stop her and turn her around, she just buzzed right by him. She was focused on her driving. Finally, he turned her around and she continued on her merry way.

Later, her older sister (10 years old), joined her on the kiddy track. There were the two of them, racing each other. The 7-year old had an advantage because she had practice, but the 10-year old figured out that if she stayed close to the inside track border, she could catch and pass her 7-year old sister. Soon, they were passing each other regularly. It was a lot of fun to watch.

We had breakfast this morning together and I left for work before they journeyed onto their next destination -- to see friends in Canada.

I may detail the Z tonight. We plan on attending the Jazz Festival tomorrow night. The wife and I would like to ride in style.