View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #2190 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nope, still not going all the way to full. I have not used a different pump yet. I left the car with the spouse all weekend and he probably filled up at the same one I always use. I'll be sure to burn through this one quickly though.
cool. so you are sure you have a sender issue and not a filler issue? does your range on the obc show the full 400+ miles (or watever) after fill up? if so, then i think you have a full tank and sender is the problem.

if you only get like 275-300 miles or something after fill up then im pretty sure you got a filler problem. (this is wat my G has). for this, i found that pump nozzles that are angled down more fills better especially using slow flow rate.

the bottom of the handle would literally sit on the Z. these work best to fill.
i can get a full tank on my G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Afternoon my Z peeps. I see Kensan is being a spend ho again
hi fire! hahaha, not yet, just thinking about it.