View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #2074 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Almost got killed by a big GMC white van. i was coming up in the left lane and they obviously didn't look, changed lanes right into me and I had to do a big swerve into the carpool to avoid them. If there was no carpool lane, I would have been crunched, maybe dead, pissed me off. Also had an old Altima smoke his tires braking to not rear end me. Shitty drive, especially with there being 2 accidents as well.
That's what you get for leaving your cloaking device on.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you're ok man.

Hey everybody! First post so far today. It's nasty as hell out here in Florida, but the legendary PSS make the drive appear to be in dry conditions!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub