View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #2057 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Not yet, I need to go back and re-read what you wrote, I got distracted by some wheels...

cool! is this the one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Almost got killed by a big GMC white van. i was coming up in the left lane and they obviously didn't look, changed lanes right into me and I had to do a big swerve into the carpool to avoid them. If there was no carpool lane, I would have been crunched, maybe dead, pissed me off. Also had an old Altima smoke his tires braking to not rear end me. Shitty drive, especially with there being 2 accidents as well.
dang...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
My head unit and speakers for the S2K were delivered today. I get the rest of the stuff later this week.

Also got all of my watchmaking supplies in today. Only takes ~3 days from Hong Kong via Hong Kong Post. Funny since it can take 6+ days to get something from California!

Since I'm an uber productive employee on Mondays I took the time to swap the bezel insert from my new SKX007 automatic diver:

( Click to show/hide )

I think I may change the dial and hands soon.
nice!