View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #23771 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Nothing wut up brotha

18s......275s rubber on rear lol. The sidewall is higher on Mustangs thats prob why. I made him steer away from american crap I forced him into finding the perfect offset for the wheels to make it flush with the fenders
Nice. I noticed a lot of people don't even consider their offsets. They are like wtf is offset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Thats soon. He only wanted power mods at first but when I told him to get tires that its a night and day difference he is really happy. SO now he is starting to listen to me more on the traction/handling area and worry about that for now. Its a 12sec car...time for braking and handling which I greatly stress to him.....the faster you go, the faster you want to stop.
Yeah I did the same with my bike and after upgrading the suspension I wished I did that first. On the Z suspension is #1!