View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 AM   #1946 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Good morning, Pint and everyone. Pint, have a safe trip.

My wife and I will be entertaining my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their 2 daughters today. They arrived last night around 11:00 pm. The girls, 7 and 10, were asleep when they arrived so their parents put them straight to bed. I don't hear any peeps yet out of them this morning. Now, I have to get up and start the day.

I'm still bumming about my Z. I cleaned her up real nice on Wednesday and then took her out for service on Friday morning, not knowing that rain would come. Now, she's dirty, especially in the back where muddy water kicked up on her a$$. Oh well ... such is life. I look forward to the next detailing.

I also ordered a Dr. ColorChip repair kit this past week. It should arrive this week, just in time for my vacation. I gotta repair those annoying chips on the hood, robbing my Z of some of its coolness.