View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #1916 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
We had a good time at Mosport today. I was surprised to see the 370z Nismo's their. The guys were very nice to talk to and even offer to let Mini GaleForce sit in one of the cars for a picture. We tried, but mini GaleForce was like a cat over a bath tub. Weird because at home all he wants to do is sit in Daddy's race car. We met dustin@Z1motorsports, he was a good guy. The team had him working like crazy.

I took over 800 pictures, many of the Nismo's, a few of the Hawk brakes GTR and every other cool car there. I even took a few pics of mustangs because I know a few mustang guys here would like to see them.

All the teams were very accommodating except for the big money Cadilac team. Even saw Randy Pobst set his hood on fire, needless to say, it was toast.

I'll post up a link to pics when I get a few uploaded.