View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #1896 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Day Everyone!!!!

It've been busy almost the whole day in the store, finally I can sit down to read and quote and type.

There was a thunderstorm here on the passed Thur and my Z is dirty as hell, especially rear panel and the a$$, really couldn't stand it but it's gonna rain again tomorrow and Monday

Z action is as usual, Z to work, Z to everywhere, it's Summer!!

Have a nice Saturday evening to all!!!!

These are some very nice pictures

The road seems pretty fun and twisty too

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm wearing a z shirt, honda hat, driving a mustang and buying a Hyundai. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Fixed

Hey Steve, how's the 'bubble' on your shoulder???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning guyZ and galZ I'm heading out to mow the yard before it gets ridiculously hot.

Here's a picture from our ATX Z gathering last night with random Dodge Caliber (sorry, Ms. Pint, for slacking and to everyone else for the blurry iPhone pic )

The Caliber actually made the Z looks even sexier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
This is happening right now. Attachment 49446
Mr.GaleForce This is the best way to spend the family-Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I got ripped off today, big time. I bought this book -- all excited thinking it was about Nissan and the new 2013 models.

( Click to show/hide )

As it turns out, it is a stupid chick book about self-important, lost middle aged women who seek life's bigger meaning by turning into sluts and cheating on their husbands, etc.

I am taking it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Picked up some Shine Auto Kevlar sides skirts. Alot tougher than my FRP ones. But my FRP sides at least were not damaged at all in my mishap. Good to have two.
SPOHN, how long before the Z can get back onto track??

Good Luck with the repair

Helloo Mr.kenchan!!!!