View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #1884 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

hey everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The nice thing about having the mic in the cup holder instead of near the glass is not getting harsh sound reflected from the glass. The cup holder is a more neutral sound position.

Enjoy your drive Mr.kenchan.

Good morning crew

Mrs.GaleForce and I are taking Mini GaleForce to Mosport today. This will be his first time at a race track out of the womb.

Have a great weekend everyone. Stay safe.
hey thanks, mr.gale. i had a great drive. the tripod mount transferred more vibration (only certain cycles) so i need to put a pad between the metal bracket i made and the bottom of the recorder. hummm.... and you're right, the position is very neutral.

have found there with mini-gale!

i changed the Z's oil with my micro-kenchan this am after the drive. and recycle all the old oil i had. also got 2 bottles of Dot3/4 for my G and a spare bottle of 5W30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning guyZ and galZ I'm heading out to mow the yard before it gets ridiculously hot.

Here's a picture from our ATX Z gathering last night with random Dodge Caliber (sorry, Ms. Pint, for slacking and to everyone else for the blurry iPhone pic )
looks like you had a great time!