View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #1724 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If we put my wife in a TSX after having the Z for her DD, she will filet me alive. I like your ideas there, but she doesn't care about stance or anything. If she gets a new car, then I get free reign on the Z (excluding financial reign, of course). Read: black chrome emblems, black out fang/rear valence, color-matched door handles, exhaust, tune, and possibly some rims eventually. For now....
really? those tsx if modded right can look real nice, i think. i see them everyday and see potential. they look better than any of the bimmers out today.

oh, you mean power? oh yah, tsx has none of that. it's a dress up economy car, especially the 4 cylinders. i'd cruise in the thing relaxed and all and just enjoy scenery, listen to smooth tracks.