View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #1716 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
So, take the car to the dealership and have them do the routine maintenance inspections and tell you what parts you need. Then say no thanks, drive home, and do the work yourself.
that might work for you but for me i dont like scheduling an appointment only to have it rain, then have someone that doesnt really care about my car damage the wheels or watever bits cause they dont know how to handle it.

i also dont trust their oil change mechanics as they are usually teens or novice part-timers doing the work (lubes are usually done separate from the real service techs), and having some porter touch my car after the service is done... too many chances of getting damage or scuffs i dont want.

the Fit, who cares, they can do all the work start to fininsh, AND wash the car for me for free.