View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #129 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
And then I remember that like, 50-60% of Vettes are auto's anyway. Their opinion is invalid.

The majority of automobiles are autotragic transmissions these days. There are plenty of reasons why, some very valid (medical conditions, beastly commutes), others very weaksauce (I don't wanna learn manual boohoo).

Ferrari and Lambo no longer produce manual vehicles. Of course, that's because the hyper rich only want the appearance of speed and the fastest available.

Most of the Mustang GT's I find on lots are autos. It's just a sign of the times. Most drivers don't appreciate the added control and involvement of rowing the gears yourself. It's a shame, because it's really fun and safer imo.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote