View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #1695 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Good morning, Happy, and everyone! I'm sitting here at the dealer, receiving service on the Z. I was here yesterday, but they told me that they couldn't quick-service me for an oil filter replacement. Actually, the mechanic that was in line to service my car said that he couldn't touch my car. The service rep and I were like, what? Why not? The mechanic said that management said that he couldn't touch any Z's or GTR's. They cost too much money, etc. I'm still not following. He said, liability and all. Only certain mechanics can work on these cars,. Okay ... Therefore, I had to schedule a regular appointment. I did for today. Unfortunately, it rained this morning and I just detailed the Z 2 days ago. Crap! I should have checked the weather forecast. I could have done this next week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I would have gladly made an appointment to make sure the right guy is working on my Z. Sucks that the weather isn't cooperating for you. Look at the bright side, you ghetto detail your Z again.
/\ This. You don't want just any schmo working on your Z. The only one I have that works on my Z is a GTR tech. It's in your best interest...believe me. I've seen some of the crap that those guys have pulled over the years.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub