View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #1687 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Excellent news!

Good Morning All!

Another fun Friday in the office then it's time for the weekend. Car shopping on Saturday, and a big cruise down to Galveston on Sunday. Should be a load of Z's on this one. Dallas and San Antonio members (as well as anyone else) are most welcome I'll be sure to take pictures.

Have a great weekend everybody.
Morning Gurney. Sounds like a good weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
It's Friday Bishes!

Have a great one all!
It's Friday Friday Friday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Still only my Thursday
The good news, tomorrow is Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Good morning, Happy, and everyone! I'm sitting here at the dealer, receiving service on the Z. I was here yesterday, but they told me that they couldn't quick-service me for an oil filter replacement. Actually, the mechanic that was in line to service my car said that he couldn't touch my car. The service rep and I were like, what? Why not? The mechanic said that management said that he couldn't touch any Z's or GTR's. They cost too much money, etc. I'm still not following. He said, liability and all. Only certain mechanics can work on these cars,. Okay ... Therefore, I had to schedule a regular appointment. I did for today. Unfortunately, it rained this morning and I just detailed the Z 2 days ago. Crap! I should have checked the weather forecast. I could have done this next week!
I would have gladly made an appointment to make sure the right guy is working on my Z. Sucks that the weather isn't cooperating for you. Look at the bright side, you ghetto detail your Z again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning all! Firing up the Z in a few and off to a doctor visit.
Good morning Ms.Pint Have a great day!