View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #85 (permalink)
sig11
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Red Sport-MT
sig11 has a spectacular aura aboutsig11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Oh and if you would rather get out the driver's door instead of crawling through the hatch you can use a few stacked 2x10's to make a ramp for the front left wheel. I had to use 3. I just screwed them to each other, shouldn't need to attach them to the floor unless it is really slippery with the diamond plate.
I hadn't thought about that. Good idea. I think it would sit just fine. I need to pick up a couple of boards anyway for loading. I've just used a couple 2x4s that the old owner left in the trailer for a little bit of a boost up onto the ramp door. I still scrape the plastic a little bit... Probably should raise the car a touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
very nice trailer! I'm thinking of selling my texas roll-back and getting an enclosed one myself.
Thanks! I'm talking with a friend about going down to Road Atlanta Nov 30 - Dec 2. NASA :: South East Region Would be nice to get a good group together if we do it. I'm a little afraid of the fuel cost to get down there but it would be fun. Hopefully I'll get a good idea of the mileage I get towing next weekend. If I cruise around 55-60 I think I'll get 10-11mpg. 70+ was getting me 8.5 empty through the mountains.
sig11 is offline   Reply With Quote