View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny's 370z View Post
yes they were ! i just traded my 09 in the other day for my 09 z.the clipse was modded out teh butt too.still the z is leaps and bounds better in looks style and performance stock for stock
I feel the eclipse has so much potential its unreal. The 90's were the eclipses glory days. If it ain't brok?. Don't try to fix it. Mitsu killed AWD, killed turbo's etc. All I can say is the new eclipse did have a pretty nice interior and awesome seats.
Keep the Elcipse interior the way it is, work on weight reduction (shave 300lbs. Evo engine and transmission and build on the modernized version of the 99 bodystyle. I would jump one in a heartbeat... but mitsu didn't think it through.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote