View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #1606 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.kenchan

I placed my order last night for the cheapie Zoom H1 recorder, hot shoe adaptor, and fuzzy wind screen. I didn't want to invest too much until I get a handle on the whole video/audio processing thing. This should give me a taste. Now I need to order one of those cup holder mount things. Have you received your replacement one yet?
sounds good, mr.gale!

i did receive my replacement. it was better, but still not truely horizontal when i have the recorder in the verticle position. but, i found a good horizontal position, so no more issue with the cocked swivel. the base locks into the cupholder as you torque it in cw, so i can adjust the recorder to lay flat in parallel to the center console.

since my camera is on the headrest i want to make sure i dont get it in the shot either... so i have it pushed back pretty far towards the passenger seat. ill snap a pict later.