View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #1596 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
For a 370Z.com brother and fellow Texan, you get the insider price of $20K!

Honestly, I have no idea what I'll be offered for a trade-in, but I'll certainly let you know. One thing to keep in mind though is that I get a sales tax break with a trade-in.

All of this assumes you would be happy with the car of course. It's the 2007-only color of Aberdeen Green with a parchment interior. No nav system, no roof rack. All season floor mats and cargo mat. Tires have 10k on them and all the fluids - both diffs and transmission were all changed within the last 5k miles. Nothing but synthetic oil changed every 6k miles.
Hey man that doesn't sound bad, frankly. I didn't put any options and didn't use the Touring model on KBB. I'll definitely check out the color with the wife - I like it. Nav would be nice, but its an easy upgrade.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |