Thread: new or used
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I chose new for a few reasons. One I plan to keep this car for a very long time. I hold on to vehicles more than 10 years, so flipping in & out of vehicles is not me. With new, you have some advantages such as warranty, knowing the history of the car & the ability to start of with a pristine vehicle & able to mod as I see fit or not at all, instead of wondering or finding out what type of hatchet job the previous owner did. While not saying all people's mods are done poorly, there are those out there.
I think you have to look at your vision for the car. If it's something you are going to sell a year or 2 or 3, or track & go mod crazy on it then I would buy used, but if you plan on keeping the vehicle for years to come, the fact of knowing that you have been the only owner give some satisfaction.
I have bought plenty of used & new vehicles over the years & it really depends on what makes you feel good.

$.02

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote