View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #1497 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
this new bigwig of ours was trying to shake the kenchan to change my ways. he tried and tried and tried pounding harsh verbage and fists on the table and i told him NO and

he realized how scary and stubbon the kenchan can be. there is no way in hell some j-arse born and raised there can push a j-arse that might've been born there, might look like one of them, but grew up here to move out of the way. i dont give a shitt who the f- he is. his way of thinking is too weak and wrong.
Ok, I hear ya big guy! Now settle down and have a Diet Pepsi. I'll even buy it for you.

Here ya go, fresh outta the fridge:

Better? Good!

Now tell me what's really bothering you!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub