View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #1488 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I still don't have a painter committed yet. One guy thinks the right side skirt and rear bumper should be replaced. The manufacturer says this is the way it's molded. You won't get better.... Another guy (who is awesome with fiberglass) is jammed until the fall. (I'll probably wait for him). If I didn't care about body lines and keeping factory tolerances for gaps (at least), then I could have it painted now...
Mr.GaleForce, the kit is genuine Amuse kit, right? What's wrong with the fitment??

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
It's oozetastic!

At the office with my dress shirt off and the sleeves of my undershirt rolled up. Hooray for having my own office.
Steve.... hope the blister will be gone soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I just ordered two new Pilot Super Sports (rear) from my good buddy Hunter at The Tire Rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks guys. yah, something about the j-culture where older folks think they are smarter or better and MUST be respected. the guy is in the age group 45-60 that literally f-ked up the j-economy. no vision, just pointing fingers, waiting for someone to do something. wtf.

a guy in that age group is considered a failure until proven a winner. he needs to show and convince me first, not just tell me about political crappage that i must follow.
Mr.kenchan... hanging there... maybe some QD this evening can comfort yourself a bit

Ms.Pint... I think it's time for boobs talk......

I've been absent for an afternoon... 6 pages....

WE ARE PRODUCTIVE!!!!