View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #39 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Small Update

- Finally got my ART pipes installed. Love them! Low end torque is back and I can actually get the back loose in 2nd with VDC ON! lol, which is nice. I think I am getting some deceleration hiss though. Sounds as if I have bad brakes, but its not when I brake

- Had the car Uprev tuned on Monday at Johnny's Motorsport's to get the mods working well together, car was running rich for sure. We brought it down to 12.7 and advanced timing. He also did a few other things that now let me chirp the tires in 1st and 2nd, heck, he chirped it on the dyno which made me smile

This is the baseline...it was 222 TQ, nice and flat line, so torque everywhere....I went there with 91 octane which was dumb, should have went with 94 to get the best possible tune. I have a few Maps, 91, 94, Valet (Car won't go above 3K) and a Launch Control which is nice for the drag strip.

Will go back with 94 and a cold car to see what my gains really were, after 3 hrs, car was heat soaked, even with letting it cool down for 30 minutes in-between. Also Mustang dyno is a little more stingy on numbers compared to a dynojet. I'm expecting another 15HP when I go back

TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote