View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #73 (permalink)
sig11
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Red Sport-MT
sig11 has a spectacular aura aboutsig11 has a spectacular aura about

Well crap. I had typed up bunch of stuff about how much I enjoyed my trip to Mid-Ohio last month after ZdayZ and how much confidence A6s gave me on the track but my browser crashed and ate it.

Basically I had a ton of new toys on my 4/21 trip to Mid-Ohio including my racing seat/6pt harness + HANS, Used 295/35ZR19 Hoosier A6s, and an AiM Solo data logger. Knocked 5 seconds off of my best time on street tires in March and it was 80F rather than 50F. I think I have a good bit of time I can still pick up with all that rubber too.

I guess I'll just post the video. Has data from my AiM Solo too: 3Balls Racing Mid-Ohio 5/21/2012 on Vimeo This is my last session of the day. I am sure I would have been able to tick off more 1:45s or better had I not boiled my clutch fluid.

Would love to hear critiques/opinions!

Oh yeah.. I found passing in odd places really fun. We did open passing with point and I took some low speed passes over Madness and a couple high speed passes out of Thunder Valley through turn 12 over the weekend. Something oddly satisfying about that.

Last edited by sig11; 06-20-2012 at 02:57 PM.
sig11 is offline   Reply With Quote