View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #1452 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice! yah, i think im going to decide between a GTI or a Mazdaspeed3 from the looks of it right now. will probably have one by late Fall for sure.

i dont want to drive my G in the snow again. she did very well with snow tires but the fact that there are soooooooo many idiots out there driving around in pos all -season tires in snow/ice. just makes me feel like a sitting duck in the middle of the pond with 100 hunters pointing their rifles at me.
Ken, I've been looking at hatches, too. Few things to remember.

1. Don't test drive a Golf R. It's too expensive and will ruin you on GTI's

2. Fiord is coming out with the Focus ST this summer. Interesting option to check out imo

3. I heard a rumor that the MS3 is getting changes for the 2013 model. Don't know what yet.