View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #1449 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Greeeeeeeeeeeetings! Just worked out. No Z time for me but its warm and the oil cooler plate is off and the oil was very happy yesterday at 190+

Kenchan....this is the GTI you were looking for - the droids can run along now
nice! yah, i think im going to decide between a GTI or a Mazdaspeed3 from the looks of it right now. will probably have one by late Fall for sure.

i dont want to drive my G in the snow again. she did very well with snow tires but the fact that there are soooooooo many idiots out there driving around in pos all -season tires in snow/ice. just makes me feel like a sitting duck in the middle of the pond with 100 hunters pointing their rifles at me.