View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #103 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I think my definition of "huge" as far as gaps in timeslips in a drag race vary from yours.

0.5 seconds CAN be huge, but that is all relative - I suppose I was just saying that when I think of "huge", I think of the difference between 9.99 and 10.49. Not a low 12 and a high 11, when I was running those times in my old Camaro lol. I know what it takes to run them, because I've done it. And if 80 horsepower/300 pounds arent enough to motivate a good 0.5 seconds and 90 feet out of a car...

Maybe drag strip times in the 11's/12's just simply don't impress me anymore. *shrug*
It's ok. My comment was to the casual observer who doesn't understand that .5 is a decent gap. I agree, given the hp/weight numbers, it was predictable. I'm just saying that half a second takes some work to overcome.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote