View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #1424 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Yea man, those are some good findings, I especially like the one about Mr.onzedge, LOL.

You've been rarely in here lately, how's things going with you dude…??
hahaha, yah, i like the other thread where some guy was posting up his shift knob that looked like a honey dipping spoon and you posted the michelin man. when i saw that shift knob i immediately thought of mr.onzedge.

ive been pretty busy with the experiments i was conducting with the gopro actually. i was running controlled tests inside the cabin using my stereo as sound source to find the limits of each mic. took a lot of trial error to get the levels right but now i think i want to swap out my stereo speakers in the Z. lol

since im planning on swapping out my headunit next year i think im just going to do the door speakers using db651's which are coax version of the dB6501. i would just unplug the stock tweeter in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello, Mr. Kenchan!!!
hello, mr.onzedge!