View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #1300 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It can depend on the location, but any close to a college campus are typically My wife was a car hop at Sonic when she was in high school and some college.
yah, those are definitely ideal locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was reading that you were having problems with that. I was also going to suggest the spot metering,but looks like you beat me to it. Let me know how the ND filter works out for you. My test looked great, but it was a little overcast yesterday.
if your camera is outside the car you shouldn't have much issues unless you're on snow or something. it's when taken from inside the car with no sunroof on a sunny day. the interior shots look great, but the outside is washed out sometimes.

i think if i have the same setup in my G with the sunroof shade open i will not have this problem.