View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #1294 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds good!

mr.gale- hahaha, possibly. good thing internet does not transmit odor.

on the gopro test drive. yes, the audio is a challenge on the thing and from inside vehicle shots, even with spot metering on, the wash-out effect on a sunny day is the next issue im trying to tackle.

i am not sure if adding a ND filter over the gopro housing is going to help my situation or not yet. im thinking about temporarily mounting a 52mm ND for kicks. if it helps, i will make a custom mount or something on the outer case.

hello, mr.onzedge!

hey pint, is your car in for the same thing again?

that sucks. can you get it from another shop? and just return the thing due to 'delay.' let the shop eat the freight too. i dont take delay as an excuse these days from online shops. wat good are they if they cant deliver on time? id just buy the damn thing locally as most local shops honor other shop prices.
I was reading that you were having problems with that. I was also going to suggest the spot metering,but looks like you beat me to it. Let me know how the ND filter works out for you. My test looked great, but it was a little overcast yesterday.