View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
TeRRoRiFiC35
Base Member

Drives: '11 G37x Sedan
TeRRoRiFiC35 is on a distinguished road

I just got off the phone with them. I didn't want to speak on the phone with them because I knew they would make me angry and they did. First Sean says he was going to send my wheel overnight now that is done UNTIL he and the other people read my posts and were "appauled" I would handle this situation like this. They then wanted to know how I would like to pay for shipping. I of course at this point become LIVID and tell them I refuse to pay for shipping back had I known they would try that I would have never shipped them the wheel in the first place. He then goes on about why I would bring up stuff in the past. There is a simple reason, it shows a damn pattern of my problems leading up to this. Then he goes on to say he will be posting up ALL the emails between us. Go the **** ahead, it still doesn't excuse all the missed ship dates and why it took over 5 weeks for you to get this done this time. Then he tries to say he hasn't had it since the date I said. Well here you go *******, here is the Fedex tracking number: 468600115169885. We go back and forth, I am livid already and I hang up the phone.
TeRRoRiFiC35 is offline   Reply With Quote