View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #1174 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Opie was leashed but the Golden was not. It came running from 'round the corner and, without provocation, attacked Opie.

I bet the Boxers were all about meeting a new friend and playing, weren't they? They're usually very happy (albeit high-strung) dogs!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In keeping with the spirit of the thread: I came out from the library (which was a previously empty lot) and wwwwwaaaaayyyy out in left field where I parked my Z was a big a$$ truck, right snuggled up next to it.
Yep -- you are right again. the owner was just walking his dog up to the side door following his brushing his dog's fur out. They were probably 30 or so feet away. Cujo, the golden retreiver, came tearing out and, in a flash, had little Opie in his jaws and on the ground.

I consider myself a fairly tough person emotionally, but the memory of Opie screaming still brings a tear.