View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
TeRRoRiFiC35
Base Member

Drives: '11 G37x Sedan
TeRRoRiFiC35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 864Zbeast View Post
I would be beyond pissed and aggravated. Wow!
Haha, that is why I can't actually call them on the phone, it would be me cursing them off and getting nowhere. This time I decided it was time for EVERYONE to see how they have handled this; it was well documented on myg37 about this problem the first time. This incident was the main cause to look at the cost of the build on my G37x sedan and making come to the conclusion of getting rid of it for either a 370z or a E92 M3 (costs associated with the build). The worst part, I know I'm not the only one who has been treated like this. The owners can TRY to defend themselves, but I have the e-mails from last summer that refute anything they can try to deny:

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:41 PM
To: Sean@DPE
Subject: Re: FW: Price inquery

Photo's? And I might as well bring this in. If my wheels are not shipped by Friday, this order is getting cancelled. You told me THE LATEST these would ship was TUESDAY..... It is now Wednesday, I have no pics, and the wheels aren't shipped. This is just becoming a headache now. This is the 13th week. I was frustrated last week and this is just making me angrier now. No matter what I shouldn't be forced to wait any longer than this. And since you failed once again to get my ship date correct, I want to know what you are going to do to make this right. Upgrading the shipping now is not good enough.
Quote:
On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Sean@DPE <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Shaun,

Working on getting the photo’s, I have not forgotten.

Thank you,

Sean Esfahanian
DPE Wheels | USA
949.333.3737 Phone
949.333.3738 Fax
DPE Wheels
Quote:
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 12:12 PM
To: sean@dpe-wheels.com
Any pics of the complete product?
Quote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM, sean@dpe-wheels.com <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Shaun,

I will Cally oh today around noon as I am in production till then.

Thank you
Quote:
To: "Sean@DPE" <sean@dpe-wheels.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 13:02:43 GMT+00:00

I called yesterday and whoever I talked to said you would give me a call back........
Quote:
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Sean@DPE <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Shaun,
I completely understand your frustration as we are at the end of the road with the U.S suppliers on barrels. Please give me a call today and I can discuss a few options with you on what we can do to solve the issue at hand.

Thank you,
Sean Esfahanian
DPE Wheels | USA
949.333.3737 Phone
949.333.3738 Fax
DPE Wheels
Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:09 AM

Well Sean, here we are another 3 weeks in and I have yet to hear from you. This makes this now a total of 12 weeks, double the amount of the longest time you said the wheels would be shipped. I am at a loss for words of how pissed off I am right now with this situation. I find this to be highly unacceptable right now since I could have received a set of wheels from Japan by now if I had ordered them. At this point if you do not have the step lips in your possession as of today, I would like to get a FULL refund on this order. If you didn't have the lips when you called me, you shouldn't have told me when they were going to be shipped. You can go blame your distributor of the step lips for this all you want but it doesn't excuse not making me aware of the problem. As I stated before, I would like a full refund and be done with this nonsense if you don't have the lips in and are going to ship my wheels today.
Quote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Sean@DPE <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Hey Shaun,

I do apologize for the very long wait as I know you have been patient. To be honest, the wheels were ready but we have been back ordered on the outer step lips. That’s why this is taking quite some time. We are currently working on expediting all step lip orders as they have been back ordered.

Thank you,
Sean Esfahanian
DPE Wheels | USA
949.333.3737 Phone
949.333.3738 Fax
DPE Wheels
Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:10 AM

Sean,

I'm very curious as to what point of finishing these you are at. You called me almost 4 weeks ago telling me these will be shipped June 3. Here we are 19 days after that June 3 date. Have the face and inner barrel even been to the powdercoater? We are already over the 4-6 weeks you quoted me would be the build time (it has actually been over 8 weeks now). I just want to know what point we are at right now cause final stages tells me nothing. And what has the delay been?
Quote:
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Sean@DPE <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Hey Shaun,

Still working on the final stages of getting the wheels done for you. I will let you know as soon we they are being shipped so we can take care of the balance.

Thank you,
Sean Esfahanian
DPE Wheels | USA
949.333.3737 Phone
949.333.3738 Fax
DPE Wheels
Quote:
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: FW: Price inquery
Hey Sean,

I was wondering if my wheels were on track to be shipped out this week. I know you guys were busy getting ready for wekfest so no big deal.

Quote:
"Sean@DPE" <sean@dpe-wheels.com> wrote:

Shaun,

The wheels will be shipped via fedex for you.

Thank you
Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: FW: Price inquery

Hey Sean,

Forgot to ask you this on Friday. Which shipping company are you going to use to ship these? I would prefer FedEx if these aren't being shipped freight because I can get them rerouted to one of their stores that I can pick them up whenever I want since I know this would need a signature verification. UPS is a pain in the *** because their facility closes at 6 and isn't open on Saturday.
And if anyone wonders what they did to try to appease me the first time, it was to do absolutely NOTHING.

Last edited by TeRRoRiFiC35; 06-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.
TeRRoRiFiC35 is offline   Reply With Quote