View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #1026 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how my day went. I woke up early to head down the highway to meet up with a detailing buddy who had a job at a friends garage. He called me the night before to prepare me for the ultimate man's garage. Sounded good, but really I was just interested in taking the Z for a drive and having some adult interaction.

On my way to the ultimate garage I stopped to pick up coffee for everyone. As I step out of the coffee shop I see this parked front and centre.

IMG_1784 by J M Gale, on Flickr

He started to pull out as I was leaving, I gave him a thumbs up and he reciprocated. He was behind me as we were getting on the highway, but not for long. The owner mashed that little pedal on the right and I was in awe of hearing such a beautiful symphony and watching the McLaren fly past me.

IMG_1785 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Shortly after that treat I made it to my destination and was in awe. The ultimate man garage,

IMG_1787 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Under the cover on the left side, up on the lift was a replica Cobra. I didn't get a chance to see it with the cover off today because the box for the old Mercury was under it.

I don't know why, but I had this feeling Mr.onzedge was watching over us,

IMG_1788 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Soon, some of the garage owners friends showed up,

IMG_1786 by J M Gale, on Flickr

The Mustang was owned by a 70 year old dude. He still has a need for speed,

IMG_5910 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Met some great people, saw some cool vehicles, got to talk cars all day... Awesome!

IMG_5912 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Last edited by GaleForce; 06-16-2012 at 08:55 PM.