View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #1025 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
Here is what I did... it turned out to be yet another magic Z moment!

I finally pulled my steering lock circuit breaker (09 sport). The steering wheel doesn't do its pre-start dance anymore and the car starts with no delay.

I must say getting the fuse box out was more challenging than I had envisioned reading all your posts, but was definitely do-able.

Also I broke one of my little plastic trim rivets. and dropped a pocket knife down into my engine bay which came to rest on my lower plastic engine cover. getting that out was harder than the cb pull as I was at a buddies house. (no jack stands to get under there) I had to drive around a crappy part of town looking for a high enough curb to prop up a wheel so I could wiggle under the car to unscrew my cover.

A couple very helpful prostitutes came up to ask if I was okay and one offered to join me under the car. I don't think she was too good with tools (not the kind I was trying to employ anyhow) so I politely refused, finished my business and did my best ever 0-60 time departing the area!!!!

Woo Hoooo! Personal best 0-60 pull and a successful engine control mod all in one night.
Hahahaha best story ever! Helpful prostitutes! I lol'ed
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R