View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #1017 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I
Feeling ok, I can feel the pressure coming back behind my eye. Or is that part of the hangover.....who knows?
I have just been reading about your eye problem. Hope it gets better.

My daughter had so get some vaccinations to teach at a school and the after she got the shots she could not stand up as her eyes had become crossed and she experienced severe dizziness. She went to the hospital and they conducted all kinds of tests and finally gave her some medicine and recommended another doctor.

She went to another doctor who turned out to be an optician not an ophthalmologist!

He in turn sent her to another doctor, an ophthalmologist, who said the medicine the hospital gave her was not going to do any good...He said the problem would cure itself in time and if it did not he would have to operate to straighten out the eye. Luckily it cured itself..

The best we can figure it that she was under severe stress and the vaccinations put to much of a strain on her system.

So keep up your spirits and I bet you will be just fine. I am not a doctor but I cant help thinking drinking cannot be good for you..

Good luck and keep us posted